My Olivia

She's fun

She's sweet

She makes me smile

There's something about her that makes my heart skip a mile

She reminds me

That life is beautiful

Even our house

That at times I think is dull

She's loving

Full of life

I pray that one day she will be an awesome wife

She's a great helper

Always eager to give a hand

Dear Lord, prepare for her a good man

Her locks of golden hair

Her skin of honey

There is no one in this world like her

No, not one who could compare

She is unique

And special

Perfect in the way of God's design

She gives me joy

When she sings

A song of worship

And dances with out a care

She teaches me

That it's okay

To be me

Thank you Jesus

For trusting

Me to raise Your daughter

Through her You show me

Life is precious

Life is Beautiful

Just like this young lady

Olivia

Comments

Marci said…
Heather she is beautiful!
Eva said…
What a beautiful poem Heather! You are a wonderful mother, and I think you are doing an amazing job!
Anonymous said…
Ohhhhhhh soooooooo sweeeeeeeeeet
My dear granddaughter, Olivia
Mom

Popular Posts