Paintball Fever

I have not been in the middle of the game yet, but from what they say it's a blast. While in the kitchen I hear the faint paint ball gun shots from a distance. All I can do is imagine what is going on. An hour later they head toward home over the field with sweaty faces and all stripped of all the padding that they started with, exhausted, but ready to share all their stories accompanied with excitement and laughter. And me, I am totally stoked to hear the stories and all giddy that my boys and their dad were having a blast. It has been the latest buzz around here. You know, boys and their toys?! There's always something new, but this one they can all take part in at the same time. The only thing, when there is something that these guys are all into, it means that somehow and some time soon mom will be taking part in the fun including the girls. I'm still not too sure about that. I just can't imagine getting hit by a really fast paint ball aimed at me. Ash says Olivia can play and she can shoot all she wants, but nobody can shoot her. Second thought, I'll get into the action if I can play by Olivia's rules. Let the game begin!

Comments

Eva said…
So much fun! I've always wanted to play paintball!!!! Noah would love it, but I think he'd shed a few tears. I love the pic of the guys, with their gear.
We miss you guys!
Heather said…
Miss you guys too! Are you guys still scheduled to come in August for your family reunion??
Jen said…
My husband totally LOVES paintball...that's what he did for his bachelor's party. It's also one of the things he is assuming he won't be doing with our pretty little girls! I think it sounds like a great way to relieve stress...
P~ said…
Heather, I just wanted to say Aloha and tell you I just found your blog. I love it! It's positive and fun, my favorites. I moved to UT from Oahu, and though I was only there for a little over a year, I loved it! I love seeing your familiy pics. remonds me of when I was a kid in San Diego. So much of life was tied to the ocean.
Anonymous said…
how fun! my family also plays paintball, but it's been a while since they pulled the guns out.

i love the last picture... very manly.

:)

Popular Posts