Soaring

Here it is! The photos you've been waiting for.....projects that I have accomplished. I actually started and completed a few things that I was otherwise afraid to even start because it looked too hard and I didn't know where to start. I'm so glad that I decided to use those wings because soaring is great fun!

Denim Tote Bag

I didn't realize until after everything was finished that adding a liner might be a nice addition. I'm still trying to figure out how to do that by researching on the web. This bag actually took me few months of putting it off to finish.

Blue Hawaiian Print A line skirt

I freehanded this skirt, I had no pattern, just another skirt that I kind of tried to replicate, at least the style. I actually wore to church on Sunday. Does the material look familiar to some of you??

Pink paisley print girls shorts

After several mistakes and a couple hours I was determined to finish them for Olivia ( she was patiently waiting) Turns out that they might work better for Tori.

Comments

Eva said…
Wow Heather!
I remember you sewing years ago, and I was so in awe of you. Now you're doing it again! Hurray!!

What a fantastic job!!
I'm so impressed!

Popular Posts