Grandparents Visit

Our family after church

Grandpa and grandma with the gang and Victoria half asleep after stuffing ourselves

There's nothing like a nice full weekend. My grandparents from California (my mom's parents) who visit every year happen to come in time for Olivia's party. It was great to have them here to help us celebrate Olivia's 4th birthday. I know that she'll always remember her great- grandparents unlike me being in Hawaii, never really got to see my great grandmas who were still alive while I was growing up. I just praise God for wonderful grandparents, knowing how much they love to see everyone and the time they put into spending time with us. I know that they value family and that they love each and everyone of us. What special people they are to me.

They arrived here in Hilo on Friday and they leave on Wednesday to go back home. Today the boys had a great time with them journeying to Kona. They left early in the day and came back home in the evening after a day at the beach, a walk down Ali'i Dr. and and ice cream cone. I always remember the ice cream cones that grandpa and grandma treated me as I was growing up.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mom and Dad look so happy being there with their great grandchildren. I'm so glad you get to enjoy your grandparents, Heather

Popular Posts