Roastaroma

A new addition to my list of favorite tea is Roastaroma by Celestial Seasonings.

Roastaroma® Herb Tea

Roastaroma is made from healthy grains which have been brought to life by the roasting process. Malt made from barley contains natural grain sugar which gives it a touch of sweetness. Unlike most grain beverages, Roastaroma is blended with selected spices, creating an absolutely full bodied taste treat. It is delicious by itself, or try some cream and honey! This flavor was especially created to give the coffee crowd a delicious coffee-like, caffeine-free alternative.

There's nothing like stepping into a home with the aroma of coffee brewing or even visiting your nearby Starbucks. I love the smell of coffee, I love the taste of coffee, I'm just not a coffee drinker. I just don't like the caffeine in coffee, my body tells me it doesn't like it and I'm almost always pregnant or nursing. So, my next bet is a drink that is similar in taste to coffee. The box of Roastaroma came home with me about a month ago and I've been loving it as a nice morning treat ever since. Try it, you might like it too!

Comments

Eva said…
MMM, sounds good! I'm not a coffee drinker either. I don't like the smell or taste of it. But... i've recently dipped into the 'black teas'. I'm trying to avoid caffeine too, and these teas aren't helping!

Glad you found something new to enjoy during this pregnancy. Hope you're well!
Anonymous said…
What about the ingredient Chinese Star Anise in Roastaroma? I am nursing and looking for a coffee alternative and found that Chinese Star Anise should be avoided by pregnant and nursing mothers.

Popular Posts