We're off to get a Christmas Tree

Today is a special day because in celebration of our Saviors Birthday we are going to search out the perfect Christmas tree. Last year our sweet little tree came from the nearby property that my boys cut down and surprised me with. This year we will buy one. I just can't help to think about actually buying a tree and then throwing it out in a month. Today I was thinking, like I usually do, and decorating our home in anticipation for Jesus birthday brings joy and smiles to my children. Whatever the cost, they will always grow up with good memories of how Christmas was celebrated in our home. And that makes me happy!

You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Psalm 16:11

Comments

Popular Posts