Soap Suds

I like to laugh about it now, but at the moment I just get weak. This is what happens when you're attention is away from your 4 and 2 year old. They like to get creative. Here they are playing 'beauty salon' at the kitchen sink, not to mention, with the dish soap, without my permission. What 4 and 2 year old little girls ask their mother for permission to wash their sisters hair at the kitchen sink? And you know that washed hair on Tori? Well, it has been cut today by.... well, herself. Another unattended activity that toddlers like to do, especially in the Kanahele household, is surprise me with their own beautiful haircut. These are Victoria's own words, "Look mom, my cut my hair pretty". Oh, to enjoy these moments and laugh about them after the fact. What a blessing....in disguise!

Comments

Eva said…
They are so cute! Looks like they are having the time of their lives. Remember when Luke was little and he cut his own hair? With a razor I think? Too funny.

What a beautiful family you have! And your blog is looking mighty spiffy. =)

Popular Posts