Appreciate

appreciate according to yourdictionary.com: to think well of; understand and enjoy; esteem to recognize and be grateful for; be thankful for to estimate the quality or worth of, esp. favorably to be fully or sensitively aware of; notice with discrimination ☆ to raise the price or value of

A word I need to remember lately.

Waking up early in the morning to the quiet song of birds or the croaking coqui frogs, everything calm and nothing to tend to, the dark still skies.....these kind of moments are easy to ponder upon what I most appreciate.

Hustle and bustle, scurrying around, doing this and that, tending to the cries of a baby or the constant requests of a toddler, petty arguments between children.....these are moments that more often I forget to appreciate.

This morning I am reminded that there are many things in my life to appreciate.

I appreciate.......
the relationships that my children have with one another
the help that I get from Cody, Luke and Seth
that my husband likes to and knows how to cook (sometimes better than me now!)
that baby Ash makes me melt everytime I hold him
that my children have a yard to play in
that my children are healthy
that I am healthy
that I am able to stay home with my children and that Ash can stay home more too!
the frienships that I have
the encouragement that I recieve from my friends and family

....and most of all I appreciate that God has entrusted me to be a mother and a wife to seven beautiful people, my family!

There is soo much to appreciate, it makes me appreciate even the moments that are not so easily appreciated....

Comments

Popular Posts