You are my Sunshine

Really.... the sunshine really does feel like mine when it brings smiles to my children. Yesterday Luke and Cody were working hard on something out in the yard. Little did I know that they were working hard on getting the trampoline up. They finally put it aside and with some more hard work they got it up today. Upon going outside on this beautiful day, I was greeted with smiles from my littles while they were frolicking under the sun on the trampoline. This beautiful day also inspired us to bring our lunch outside to have a picnic with faithful tuna and peanut butter/jelly sandwhiches along with grapes, and pretzels with Cody's concoction of chocolate chip dip. After eating the chocolate you would of thought that Ash Jr. went swimming in it. He was covered in chocolate smudges, but you know what? He was also covered in smiles. And I was also covered in smiles after spending time outside with my children on this lovely day.

Comments

Popular Posts