Dwell

dwell
1.  to live or stay as a permanent resident, reside
2. to live or continue in a given condition or state
3. to linger over, emphasize, or ponder in thought, speech or writing

Lately, the Lord has put this word on my heart.  Dwell.  This is where He longs for me to be. In His dwelling place~ His presence, His care, at His feet. Not only now and then, but All the time. Just like sheep I stray so easily from His side, but just as a Shepherd, Jesus never fails to bring me back to Him.  There is no place I'd rather be. 

Oh Father in Heaven~ I love you.  Let your love take residency in my heart, help me to continue growing closer to you and in all my ways, thoughts, and words.  I want to dwell with you.

One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek Him in His temple.
Psalm 27:4

Comments

Popular Posts