Fallen Away


It's quite easy to fall away from anything.  I have fallen away from posting on my blog which actually makes me sad because all the posts that I have entered since I started this blog are really quite priceless.  They take me back to the precious moments that I have shared with my family.  Time can never repeat itself but memories can go on and on.  That's the great thing about pictures and journaling because no matter how old we get and how forgetful we can be when something is recorded there is no excuse but to remember.
        This is also true for God's Word which also reminds me of how I fall away time and time again from spending time with Jesus and reading His story which indeed has been recorded for us not to forget the mighty and wonderous things that He has done and all the awesome promises that He has made to us.  Whether it sits upon our shelf or whether we open it daily it reminds us of His awesome Love becasue no matter how far we have fallen away from Him it is never too late to come back.  It is by His grace that we are loved and not by what we do or who we are or what we become.  Oh, how awesome is that.... I am coverd by His blood that He shed at Calvary.  I love You Jesus and I'm sorry for falling away.  Thank you for accepting me just as I am and wooing me back to You.  What an Amazing grace!

Comments

Popular Posts