Still



Be still and know that I am God.

Psalm 46:10

This verse says so much to me at this time of the year.  As I approach Jesus's birthday I don't want to forget to acknowledge my Savior.  And through all the busyness of my mind with thoughts and anxiety of what I shall do this year for my loved ones and friends I am stubborn.  I fail to go to the One who gives me peace.  I continue with my busyness and my heart is heavy because I know that all He wants for His birthday is my heart. 
My dear sweet Jesus, capture my heart and don't let me go far from you. Draw me close to you and hold me tightly in Your arms. This is where I want to be.  Still...with You.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel

Popular Posts