Success

I have made many attempts to start keeping up with my journey on this blog.  One day as I was standing in the kitchen washing the dishes I turned to my husband and shared with him about something I had been contemplating....though it may not be something new to you and Ash was like whoa, here we go....a deep thought....... it was a concept that over the years I have had to grasp and am still trying to grasp.....that success is always trying and never giving up even when we fail.  I tend to fall on the belief that once you try for something it has to work out perfectly and if it doesn't then it is a failure.  Though, I know truth.... that it is not in ourselves and what we do that will ever be perfect, but Jesus is the perfecter of ALL things.  Living under His grace and believing that He is for us and our weaknesses gives me peace that I cannot comprehend.  He alone sees us as successful whether or not in others' eyes, but most importantly.....in His eyes no matter what.  And so here I go again....I will try again........ to keep up here.  I am soo excited! 

Comments

Popular Posts