Busyness

I'm sorry that I haven't posted for a few days. I promised myself that I would keep this blog up. It has been really busy around here, nevertheless, I will keep my promise and get back to posting on a regular basis.

This weekend we had 9 children including our own. It was really interesting with preapring meals and the whole getting ready for bed and church thing. You see, our house is actually really small and to feed the children it would have been hard beacause then we would all be crammed in the kitchen where our dining table is, so we did it in shifts. The girls all took baths first and ate first and the boys followed and so on. Also, another thing that worked really well was the buddy system. Each child had a buddy that I would pair up with especially with the younger ones; to help with dressing or combing hair and folding blankets. On Saturday, the boys all cleaned the yard and wow! they really made it look beauitful and without us really having to encourage them not to give up. Team work really works!

After this weekend, I realize that after having five of your own, it really doesn't make a difference to tack on a few more. What an experience and a blessing! Thank You Lord for holding my hand through this weekend, we made it!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are amazing! I'm not even sure I could get 9 adults to work together, much less children. Congratulations!

Popular Posts