Blessings Every Day: NOVEMEBR 1

When my daughter Olivia celebrated her first birthday she was given a really cute children's devotional book that goes through the whole year; a really simple book with just the cutest illustrations. I totally adore the book. I try to read it to the girls every morning when we're still lying in bed. And at times on my own, when I need to hear a simple word from the Lord, I'll turn to the appropriate page for the day and every single time it's just what I needed to hear.... so I thought I'd share todays devotion. Be blessed!

The Power to Please

For God is working in you, giving you the desire to obey Him and the power to do what pleases him. Philippians 2:13
When you think about obeying God, you might feel like there are just too many rules. Maybe you think you can't possibly be as good as God wants you to be. But God doesn't expect you to be good and obedient all by yourself. First God puts deep in your heart a strong desire to do what pleases Him. And then He gives you all the power you need to love and obey Him. With His great help, you can't lose!

God is working deep within me, Giving me all the power I need!

By the way the author is: Carla Barnhill

Comments

Popular Posts