A Tribute to My Man

I just thought today, that a really good post would be about my man, my best friend, my knight in shining armour, that would be my husband!

This week he is on vacation and I just have to say that I am soo glad that God has put us together. I really love having him home. He has been a great big help with making sure the boys are keeping up with their responsibilities, playing with them and also making sure to give his attention to the girls as well. I think Tori is getting attached to daddy, yeah!! I think it is soo adorable...when Ash is holding her, I'll go out to reach for her and she turns around only to hold on to her daddy. More freedom for me!

With the busyness lately, during this thanksgiving, I hadn't really gotten around to really reflect on what I'm really thankful for. I'm going to have to say that I'm really thankful for my husband. I really am spoiled with someone who really loves me. He is a wonderfull daddy, very hard worker, always seems to make me laugh even when I don't feel like it, and sure knows how to make a woman feel special and last but not least he is the best looking man I've ever seen!

I love you Ash!

Comments

Eva said…
Wooooohoooooo, check out that handsome bugga!! You two are lucky to have each other.

Popular Posts