Summer

I like summer time! It's the time of the year when life is a little less complicated, at least for me. I mean, if school doesn't get done I don't feel all that bad, if dinner doesn't get done on time I still have a few more hours of daylight to get creative, if it gets hot in the house we all tumble out to the yard to play in the water. You get the picture... We've been having a really nice summer thus far staying close to home and enjoying each others company, having friends over and just having fun being outside. You have probably noticed that I haven't frequented my posts lately, that's because when I do update my posts, it actually takes a while editing photos and typing at my speed doesn't help either ...lately those few hours are well taken up by spending more time outside and getting to know my children a little more :o)

As I was going over my photos I can't help to share some of the memories that the month of June brought us. Praise God for beautiful summers!

Comments

Popular Posts