It's a Good Busy

Preparing Ash for work everyday

Preparing school for the day, if I even get that far

Changing diapers

Answering a 3 year olds questions all day

Erasing pen marks out of a library book

Motivating the boys (and me!) to get their lessons done

Planning meals

Driving the boys to swim practice 3 days a week

Piano lessons once a week

Field Trips

Play Dates

Managing the home and chores, making sure they get done

Making time to laugh with the kids

Ice cream, chocolate chip cookie, orange Julius breaks (Lately our family has had a sweet tooth!) good thing I'm pregnant, I have an excuse for getting fatter:o)

Being available for the neighbor when her car won't start

Making time for my husband at the end of a long tiring day

All this and more....

I may get tired and weary, but life is good! It's really good when God is the center and when He is the reason for doing everything. All the glory goes to Him.

That's what I mean when I say "It's a good busy" One thing is remembered: Just keep it simple.

"Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest,

"Take my yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gently and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls,

"For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

Matthew 11:28-30

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Philippians 4:13

Comments

Eva said…
Wowsers! To say you are busy would be an understatement! Over the years you continue to amaze and inspire me. Good thing it is a 'good busy'. =) I love that you included making time to laugh with your children. Their happy, smiling faces make it all worth it...
Marci said…
okay I missed the whole pregnancy thing! Are we talking # 6? I don't know how you do it, you amaze me!

Popular Posts