Give Thanks

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good.
Psalm 136:1

Some of the things that the kids and I have been sharing about what we're thankful for:

Victoria, when asked what she's thankful for, a big smile

Olivia, "I'm thankful for Jesus and flamly.

Seth, "I'm thankful for Tori."

Luke, "I'm thankful for my bed."

Cody, "I'm thankful for our car that takes us surfing."

Mom, "I'm thankful for my health."

Tomorrow during our feast we'll get a chance to ask daddy what he's thankful for. We'll be sharing our thanksgiving day with one or more of Ash's friends in his class. The kids and I went into town earlier this morning to pickup a few last minute ingredients, we got home at two and I've been prep cooking ever since. Here's whats on our menu:

  • Turkey and gravy
  • Ham
  • White rice
  • Mashed potatoes
  • Potato Salad
  • Stuffing
  • Green Bean Casserole
  • Seven Layer Salad
  • Cranberry Jello Salad
  • Ambrosia
  • Corn on the cob
  • Homemade rolls
  • Pumpkin Crunch cake
  • Pineapple Upside-Down cake with ice cream
  • Sparkling Apple Cider
  • Sherbet/&-Up Punch
I think that's about it...I know we'll be stuffed!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sending all our love to friends and family...

Love

Ash, Heather, Cody, Luke, Seth, Olivia, Victoria and baby

Comments

Popular Posts