2nd Annual Camp Laupahoehoe: Easter Weekend

Are you guys ready??!!

Tori found an egg!

So far, this is the second Easter that we have gone camping. Last year we went with our church family, New Hope Hamakua. This year we went with our good friends, The Browns (we love them!) and my dad and little brother were able to join us this year because they were visiting from Oahu. We had a great time. Lot's of food, goodies, laughter, and fun! I just thank the Lord for His saving grace and all that He does for us and giving us a good weekend. What blessed people we are.

Comments

Eva said…
Looks like so much fun! The kids all look so excited! Glad you enjoyed your weekend, and that you have wonderful friends to share it with! Makes life a lot more fun.

It is still cold here, seeing pics of beautiful Laupahoehoe makes my heart ache just a bit.

Take care!
Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Popular Posts