Diaper Blessings!

Ready to write our tithing check......

Me: "Do we tithe from our gross or our net?"

Ash: "Our net, we give the first (emphasized) fruits of all our earnings."

Me: Remembering what God teaches in His word "okay"

Ash: "Don't worry, the Lord will provide like He always does."

Me: Thinking about the many blessings He has blessed us with. "Yeah, I know"

I'll make a long story short, the Lord ALWAYS blesses our obedience. He never fails, He alone is faithful to fulfill ALL His promises. It's just that we forget from time to time.

And this time He blessed us with almost a years worth of diapers. Praise God, Victoria has been potty trained for two weeks now because I did not want to go out and buy one more pack of diapers. And she's doing very well! So, all these diapers are for baby Ash.

Ash(Daddy) came home yesterday and called for me to come outside. He told me to look in the back of his van, I had no idea that I would discover a van load of diapers! They happened to be given to him by the guy who was training him in the HFD ( he also happens to work for the distributor of these diapers). They were talking about kids yesterday and to the trainers surprise Ash fit the perfect description for the family he would bless with all the diapers that would have only ended up at the dump because the outside of the boxes were damaged by water. Big deal... All the diapers were sealed in plastic anyway! He just couldn't see throwing them away and he had them in his truck for two weeks with no one to give them to until he met Ash. Wow! $193.00 worth of diapers the day after I was questioning about our tithing check! And you know what? Not that numbers matter, it's the heart and how you give that matters, not what you give~ but we gave exactly $190. just the day before, almost the same amount that the diapers would have cost. Thank You Lord! I guess my long story made into a short one is out the door....I can never seem to make a story about God's Blessings a short one. His blessings go a loooong way!

Malachi 3:10

Comments

Eva said…
How wonderful! I love this story... really love it.

Popular Posts