Love

Why do I do the things I do for my children? Well, because I love them. Love goes around...if you give it, you will receive it. I am overwhelmed with the love my children show me through the many things they do for me. Cody, always lending a helping hand in many ways; Luke is quite the big brother to little "A"..always pitching in when I'm busy or even need a break; Seth, always drawing me such sweet pictures; Olivia, finding new ways to make things pretty for me; and little miss Tori never fails to give me a big smile; A.J, just being his cute self...that is love.

Last week in our devotion time this is what we read:

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
1John 4:7-11
Thank you Jesus for your LOVE!

Comments

Popular Posts